W 12000 ABRASPRAY has been specially designed for applications with materials containing coarse refined or abrasive pigments, low, medium and high viscosity, such as inorganic zinc, solvent based micaceous iron, materials containing glass scraps, printing inks, fire extinguishing agents and other highly pigmented or fibrous materials.
W 12000 ABRASPRAY uses an innovative constructional solution, consisting in a new redesigned valves position, which, being very close to each other, perform more effectively the aspiration function and especially the expulsion of the material.
The mobile package (SEAL) guarantees a much greater seal than the obsolete solution of the plunger piston.
The airless system delivers greater spraying speeds and a remarkable reduction in overspray, resulting in a reduction in paint and solvent consumption.
An overspray reduction cut down pollution with benefits for the operator and the environment.
W 12000 ABRASPRAY has state-of-the-art technology:
• The rapid volumetric inversion of pneumatic motor allows a very low pressure drop when reversing.
• The product piston has a hard chrome finish.
• All parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel.
• Valve seats are made of tungsten carbide.
• New self-regulating seal-packing system, that eliminates the problem of premature wear due to continuous manual adjustments.
Equipped with a high quality agitator, it avoids the occurrence of undesirable problems related to product’s sedimentation, color and density variation.