Spray gun mainly designed for bodywork base application but which, thanks to the ability to adapt to different paint product viscosities, can also be used in the industrial and woodwork sectors.
NEW T89 SLIM in1,3 and 1,5 atomization level makes it an excellent finish spray gun for the bodywork sector.
Appreciated for its light weight, ergonomics, fexibility and quality details, NEW T89 SLIM now plays a leading role in the high level paint market.
Among the distinguishing NEW T89 SLIM features are:
– reduced air consumption (about 250 l/min);
– high pulverising air cap;
– transfer eficiency over 80% tested by the most qualiied Italian and European boards;
– ecology regulation nr. 1151 SCAQMD compliant (cap pressure 0,7 bar transfer effciency >65%);
– maintenance ease;
– resistant to aggressive solvents and strippers.
To be used through pressurized containers, low pressure pumps – Product inlet M1/4”
Body: chemical nickel-plated polished aluminium
Cap: chemical nickel-plated brass
Nozzle: AISI 303 stainless steel
Needle-spring: stainless steel
Seal gaskets: self-lubricating and adjustable PTFE (Teﬂon)
Weight: 545 g
Working pressure: 2,5 – 3,0 bar
Air consumption: 220 – 260 l/min.
Nozzle Ø: 1,0 – 1,3 – 1,5 – 1,7 – 1,9 – 2,2